Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another weekend...

We had a very nice and relaxing weekend. Friday night we didn't do much at all. We caught up on some shows on the DVR, that was about it. Saturday we went out and about for some last minute gifts. Lori had dinner with the girls and they exchanged gifts. I stayed at home and worked on her Christmas present, which will be known after 12/25. I got a pizza and wings at "Taste of Buffalo", honestly, not very impressive. The pizza had fairly thick crust and nothing to brag about. The wings were really good, I had their "Extra Hot" and they were pretty spicy! We didn't make it to church today and instead went out and about for a few more last minute gifts. We had lunch at MacAllister's, it's been a long time since I ate there. I had their club, which was just as good as I remember it being. This week at work should go by fairly quickly, since I will be off for the next two weeks!