Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas from Greg, Lori, Baby, Lucy & Ethel! Christmas 2007 was great! We started Christmas on Saturday when Lori's Dad and Christie came over. I cooked up six Cornish Game Hens on the grill, I wasn't a fan, but I will use the rotisserie again. Michael came over on Monday, we worked on his car and then we went over to Whit & Karan's. We had a Mexican Fiesta, including enchiladas, crab con queso and chicken soft tacos. We exchanged gifts and relaxed for the rest of the evening. We woke up Tuesday morning, opened some more gifts and then went to The Whitley's for breakfast. Then we went to The Bragg's for lunch, another awesome meal. Finally we headed back to Whit & Karan's and I got started on my pizza dough. I made about a dozen pizzas, everyone was stuffed! Christmas 2007 was great! Hope you had a great Christmas too! Love Greg, Lori & Baby!