Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend in Review...

Hey Everyone!

Just like old times... Here is a little recap of what we did this weekend... Let's see, Friday night we went to Carrabbas with Whit and Karan. I had "The Johnny" which was steak marsala, chicken bryan and ravoli, it was awesome! Saturday I did some stuff around the house and then we went to Jeremy and Alana's for dinner. Jeremy is quite the pro on the grill... he made kabobs, they were awesome! On the way home we went to Brian Robert's house. He lives in our old neighborhood, in a townhouse exactly like our old one. Sunday we woke up and went to brunch at Toast in Huntersville. I had an omlett with avacodo, tomatoes and bacon, oh, and cheese, of course. It was awesome! Lori had the quiche, it was pretty great too! We had a nice and relaxing brunch and read the paper, we needed the little break. We ran some errands and then had Katie and our neighbors Derek and Devon over for dinner. I made my world famous pizza... I think everyone left stuffed...

Later!