Friday, July 18, 2008

Owen is 10 POUNDS!

I knew my arms were getting tired, Owen just got back from the doctor's office today and we are pleased to announce that he's gained three pounds in a month, which ironically is what I gained yesterday...

Owen is doing really well, still not sleeping through the night, but he's making progress. He wakes up on average about once a night now, which is a huge improvement. He is becoming much more animated and is starting to use his hands, mostly to grab a hold of Lori's hair.

We had a really nice visit with my Mom, she was here for almost three weeks and helped out big time! We will see here again in a couple of weeks when we head down to the beach. We're really looking forward to a week at the beach, so is Owen.

We had a really nice 4th of July too... We went to Dan & Kristi's at the lake, but unfortunately did not take any pictures of Owen. Actually, we've been pretty bad about taking pictures of him lately. Lori got some good pictures of him playing the other day, so I'll get around to posting those later.

Things have been really busy at work, but they always are so I guess I should get use to that. Lori goes back to work next month, I know she's going to miss her time with Owen.