Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Atlantic Beach, NC

Here's a quick update from the beach...
 
So Lori has a conference in Atlantic Beach, NC this week and I decided to go with her.  Since I can work remotely, I'm able to take care of Owen and work from the hotel room - all without taking a vacation day!  Her mother works for the state and came along.  They're in meetings all day and I'm upstairs on the third floor (ocean view) working away...  Owen seems to like it here, it's warm here and tomorrow we're gonna go to the pool (when I'm done working of course).  We left Charlotte Monday afternoon, it took almost six hours to get here...  Fast food on the way here...  We had dinner at Bojangles, Owen LOVES sweet tea!  I posted a few pictures already, he's the cutest baby in the world!  We finally go here a little after 8:00 PM.  Today I got a lot of work done, had lunch with them and then back to work.  Tonight we went to The Sanitary and I've been there four or five years ago and remember it being pretty good - tonight I was not impressed.  Tomorrow we're going to the aquarium during lunch and not sure what the dinner plans are as of yet... 
 
Look for tomorrow's post...
-Greg, Lori & Owen