Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Update...

Lori and I had a nice and relaxing weekend. Friday night we were pretty beat after dinner and watched a little TV. We had a fairly productive Saturday. Lori and I went to The Tea House in Cornelius to check it out for Kristi's wedding shower. I'm sure most of you are going to make fun of me, yes, it was VERY feminine, but actually pretty nice. We sat in the pink room and shared the Raspberry Honey tea. They also serve a very nice lunch. I had the Black Forrest ham and Jarlsberg panini and Lori had the turkey on croissant. They also had deserts, and we couldn't resist. We got a lemon cake topped with mascarpone cheese and a couple of pastries. Afterwards we went to The Chesterbrook Academy's open house. Denny & Niki's daughter Dylan goes there so we wanted to check it out. It was really nice, but I think we're set on The Sunshine House a little closer to our house. We went to PetCo (where the pets go) and got Ethel a new litter box. From there we went to Marshalls and found our little guy some onesies and a Curious George book. We had my famous Spicy/Cheesy Shrimp 'n Grits for dinner and watched The Bourne Ultimatum. We went to church this morning and then went to Los Arcos for lunch with Lori's mom. When we got home we had a fairly relaxing afternoon, I took a nap while watching TV. I made a chicken/broccoli stir fry for dinner and then we watched the Sunday night line up on Fox. This should be a pretty normal week, next weekend we're hanging out w/ Walker & Candace and Denny & Niki.